Monday, October 1, 2007

happy birthday to me!!!

September birthdays rock---Happy Birthday to Suzette, Caitlin, Elise and me! The kids had school off so my intention was to sleep in. Madi kept bugging me, "When is your birthday going to start?"..."This is boring!" So i got my toes done later that day with a couple of friends, Brandy and Hope. I got them painted Jacksons football colors and his number---#80! We went to Red Robbin for a family birthday celebration where Madi was kind enough to tell the waitress, "It's her birthday!" Ha ha, jokes on mom!! It could have been worse, only couple of balloons around my ears, at least it wasn't a sombrero or giant foam cowboy hat. Then it was Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake for me!!

The next day we did the whole football/soccer thing with the kids and then it was adults night out with the Karps!
(It would appear we have switched partners but just for the picture.)

1 comment:

Ash B said...

You're so cute! I love your family! Less than two weeks until I get to visit y'all. ;)

I'm glad your birthday was great. You look absolutely beautiful.

Ash